Conditions d'utilisation World Of Judaica
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, IMAGES, CATALOG AND PRICING
Please note that given the nature of our business, products may go out of stock before we have an opportunity to update that information on the Site. You therefore understand that our online catalog is not a legal offer, but is rather contingent on availability, and the prices are subject to change without notice. In the event that the product you purchased is out of stock, we will either fully refund you or provide you with alternative options that may suit your needs. While we certainly do our best to ensure the accuracy of product descriptions and prices, we cannot make such guarantees. As such, you recognize that prices may be displayed incorrectly or inaccurately on our Site due to system errors, typographical errors, or lag in updating pricing changes.
World of Judaica reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur. World of Judaica will not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product’s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped before World of Judaica becomes aware of the error, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices.
World of Judaica displays images of its products online. You understand that these images are sample images representing the product’s characteristics in type and size; World of Judaica does not display images of each of its products. Items displayed on the Site do not represent the actual product that you will receive if you purchase the product. Please keep in mind that the products we display in our online catalog may appear larger or smaller than the actual size of such products; likewise, the coloring of the products may appear slightly differently than actual product colors depending on your computer and monitor. Note that three dimensional (3D) images and sketches contain a level of inherent distortion. World of Judaica cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate.
In addition, World of Judaica does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by World of Judaica is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition and in compliance with the World of Judaica return policy. World of Judaica provides to its users general and educational material in order to convey general information to its users. You understand that World of Judaica is not an authority on the subject matters of stones or jewelry, and your decision to purchase should not be based on this information without independently verifying the educational information provided on the Site. While World of Judaica takes pride in the accuracy of the information it provides, World of Judaica cannot guarantee that the informational and educational material will be accurate at all times.
World of Judaica reserves the right to refuse the fulfillment of any order, at any point pre or post order, at its discretion and without obligation to report the grounds for refusal should there be any. Placing an order with World of Judaica, including via the Site, online checkout, chat, or via a phone representative, in no way binds the Site to fulfill an order. Order fulfillment is carried out with regards to best business practice. The Site therefore reserves the right to decline fulfillment of orders placed with direct or indirect intentions unknown to the Site, including but not limited to the intention to return placed orders and intentions concerning product comparison.
The content and nature of personalized products available in the World of Judaica product catalogue, including the language, words and spelling of name jewelry, are in no way a representation of the Site's interests or opinions. World of Judaica reserves the right to refuse personalization of jewelry containing but not limited to profane, discriminatory or otherwise offensive language at its discretion and without obligation to report the grounds for refusal should there be any.
Please note: World of Judaica customers are responsible for verifying and paying any local customs, taxes or duties levied by the country designated in your shipping address. Order total does not include any country-specific or local fees.
- RETURN POLICY
At World of Judaica we take pride in the quality of all of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to refund or exchange the item within 30 days of its shipment, subject to the following terms and conditions.
How to Return Your Order: Please follow the 6 simple steps described below in order to return or exchange your item(s):
- Contact Customer Service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item in order to make sure that you are eligible for return or exchange. Please be sure to include your order number and the reasons for return or exchange with your request. We will provide you with a Return Authorization Code for your return purposes.
- Print and complete (in its entirety) our Return Authorization Form. Make sure to clearly write down the Return Authorization Code in the space provided for you. Please note that NO RETURN OR EXCHANGES CAN BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE.
- Carefully ship your item(s) with all the original packaging material, Return Authorization Form and original receipt by a pre-paid insured carrier to the address provided below. Be sure to retain the tracking number for your own records. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ANY WORD THAT COULD BE INDICATIVE OF THE PACKAGE'S CONTENT.
- Insuring your return: World of Judaica is not responsible for the loss or damage of shipments that are returned to World of Judaica; the responsibility of ensuring that returns arrive undamaged is entirely yours. Thus, we strongly suggest that you insure any and all returns to World of Judaica, as we are not responsible for goods that have been lost, stolen or damaged in the shipping process. There is no dollar value amount too small to insure. Items may be returned through the United States Postal Service (or local equivalent), FedEx, UPS, or your preferred shipping provider. Please check with your provider regarding specific insurance conditions for items over/under a certain value. Be sure to ask for a Return Receipt for confirmation of delivery. Please send your package to: World of Judaica, 3501 West 57th Street Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57108
- After receiving your item(s), our Quality Control Team will verify its condition and authenticity. Please note that items showing signs of wear and tear, or items that have been re-sized, engraved, altered or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
- Depending on your specific request and original method of payment, you will be issued either a complete credit refund, return to a gift card, or reimbursed with online credit at our store (for exchange purposes) within 7 business days of World of Judaica receiving your return.
Conditions of Return:
Kindly read the conditions below to verify that you are eligible for a return or exchange:
b. Any item containing special personal engravings are non-returnable. In case of an error made on our part, we will happily exchange the item to fit your order.
c. Items that have been damaged cannot be returned.
d. It is mandatory to return the original Diamond Grading Report provided to you. If for some reason you are unable to provide the original Grading Report, you will be charged a $100 replacement fee, which we may deduct from your refund or credit.
e. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and are deducted from your credit.
f. The returned item must include the original receipt.
World of Judaica is here to assist you and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and online shopping experience. Our dedicated staff will guide you through the return process and is happy to answer any questions you may have regarding how to return your item. Please contact our Customer Service team for support.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including the World of Judaica family of trademarks, such as “World of Judaica” displayed on this Site are the property of World of Judaica or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of World of Judaica or such third party that may own the Marks.
- In addition to the Materials and Services offered by World of Judaica, this Site also make available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Services”). The Third Party Services may be governed by separate license agreements that accompany such services. World of Judaica offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Services or products. You agree that you will not hold World of Judaica responsible or liable with respect to the Third Party Services or seek to do so.
- Except as expressly indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the Site content subject to the following: (a) the content may not be modified or altered in any way; (b) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content; (c) World of Judaica reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view and download the content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from World of Judaica.
- The rights granted to you constitute a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferrable limited license and not a transfer of title. The rights specified above to view the Site content are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- USER CONDUCT
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree: not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; not to create a false identity; not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without authorization from; not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites; not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any linked sites.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
Not applicable in some jurisdictions, including Quebec and Saskatchewan: Except as expressly provided otherwise by World of Judaica, this Site, and all Materials and Services, including all the products, accessible through this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, World of Judaica makes no warranty that (i) the Services and Materials will meet your requirements; (ii) the Services and Materials (including the accuracy of any product prices and descriptions) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services or Materials, including product descriptions, and customer feedback will be effective, accurate, or reliable; and (iv) the quality of any Services or Materials, including jewelry, obtained or accessible by you through the Site will meet your expectations.
We may upload to the Site content provided to us by our users, including customer reviews and proposal and wedding stories. You understand that while we certainly hope that our users will provide us with accurate information, we do not independently verify such information and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the content provided to us by our users.
You understand and acknowledge that (i) World of Judaica does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for any content, products or services offered by third parties through the Site; (ii) World of Judaica makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about any such third parties, their content, products or services; (iii) any dealings you may have with such third parties are at your own risk; and (iv) World of Judaica shall not be liable or responsible for any content, products, or services offered by third parties.
- DISCOUNTS AND GIFT CARDS
Promotional or coupon codes can be redeemed on the Site through online checkout or via phone order. These discounts may only apply to certain items or groups of items. The coupon code is valid for only those items specified in association with the code and expiry dates may apply. Only one coupon code may be used per order, and users redeeming a gift card may not apply a coupon to their gift card purchase. World of Judaica gift cards can only be purchased and redeemed in U.S. dollars. For security purposes, World of Judaica requires that you provide credit card details when redeeming your gift card. The card will not be charged unless the order total is greater than the amount on the card. Total gift card purchase cannot exceed 1,000 U.S. dollars per order. World of Judaica gift cards are sent via email, after payment processing has been completed. The gift cards are non-transferrable, cannot be redeemed for cash (unless required by law) and cannot be returned for a cash refund or make payment on a credit account. Unused amounts on your World of Judaica gift card will remain intact for future use. If the gift card does not cover the total purchase amount, the customer is responsible for paying the remainder of balance at the time of purchase. World of Judaica is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards may be used on the Site via online checkout or phone order, and coupons and discounts cannot be applied to gift card purchases. Returns of purchases made with a gift card will be credited back to a gift card.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall World of Judaica, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, employees, partners, or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from shipping damage or loss (unless World of Judaica provides otherwise in writing), whether or not Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this Site, its Services, or Materials, the statements or actions of any third party on or through the Site, any Services available through the Site that are delayed or interrupted, or any website referenced or linked to or from this Site.
- INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing this Site, you and World of Judaica agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Israel, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.